Phoenix Tequila Fest Activities
- All day tastings and sampling of the world’s finest Tequilas including reposados/añejos/blancos, as well as organics and infusions.
- Continuous Live Entertainment.
- Sampling booths located throughout US Airways Center featuring, numerous Tequila brands, distilleries, and varietals, and tasting instructions.
- Sampling from outstanding Mexican restaurants with favorites dishes such as carne asada, shrimp ceviche, flautas, taquitos, chimichangas and the best salsa North of the border.
- Valley’s top bartenders and mixologists to compete in the 6th Annual Phoenix Tequila Fest Margarita Challenge.Last year the honors went to RIchie Moe of The Gladly in Phoenix. Local bartenders wishing to enter may register by clicking here
- Tequila experts and mixologists showcase hot trends in tequila, from tequila infusions with mango, coffee, guayaba, habanero, pineapple, and watermelon margaritas.
- Tequila distillers/agave farmers share how agave is grown, harvested, roasted, fermented, distilled and aged in fine wood barrels to create the various expressions and flavors of tequila.
- Tequila fanatics and aficionados – ranging from tequila collectors, individuals with expert palates to those who just love the spirit, there will be many tequila “lovers” at the Fest to share their passion!.
- Ride The TEQUILA EXPRESS! The Phoenix Tequila Fest is a Light Rail Ride Event. Ticketholders to the Phoenix Tequila Fest can ride METRO Light Rail at no additional cost beginning four hours prior to the event, through the end of the transit day.
Calendar of Events - US Airways Center
Margarita Challenge (Click for Details)
- November 15, 2014
Phoenix Tequila Fest
- November 15, 2014 12:00pm - 5:00pm
- November 16, 2014 12:00pm - 5:00pm
Phoenix, Arizona is known as the Valley of the Sun and the 5th largest market in the United States. It is home to over 4 million residents and its population has grown by nearly 50% since the 2000 Census. Lush golf courses, sparkling swimming pools, and world class resorts attract millions of visitors to the Phoenix Metropolitan area on an annual basis. Seasonal visitors, affectionately referred to as Snow Birds, flock to Phoenix to enjoy its mild winters with daily high temperatures ranging from the mid-60's to low 70's, and low temperatures rarely dipping below 40 °F.
US Airways Center
US Airways Center is the proud home of the NBA Phoenix Suns. It is located in the heart of downtown Phoenix walking distance from Chase Field, home of the MLB Arizona Diamondbacks, unique art galleries and museums, exciting restaurants, and fabulous shopping.
201 E. Jefferson St.
Phoenix, AZ 85004-2414
Sheraton Phoenix Downtown Hotel
Sheraton Phoenix Downtown Hotel the official hotel for the Phoenix Tequila Fest.
340 North. 3rd Street
Phoenix, AZ 85004